Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life

Wow, how life has a way of turning everything upside down! Since my last blog post I am now the mother of a 13 month old and 3 wonderful step kids ages 7 (twins) and 5. The goal of my blog is to get back into writing and refine my skills so here we go.

I am no longer working and not by choice. Life can be unfair. I have been to the doctor and every time I go she changes my medications so I am just now starting to feel normal again, but it has been a touch and lonely road despite the love and companionship that my wonderful husband provides me, not to mention my family in general!

Point is, if you've got it but you don't use it, you lose it. And I don't want to lose the gift that God gave me to write.

From this day forth this is a general blog about my day to day life. My ups and downs. All of it. No holds bar.

Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment